One ringer is listed on the Central Council roll of honour as belonging to St George the Martyr, Southwark. Four others are mentioned in contemporary reports.
- Serjeant Arthur Ernest Hines † Died of Wounds, 25 October 1915 — Queen’s (Royal West Surrey Regiment) (Territorial Force); 8th Battalion, East Surrey Regiment. [Father was a guardsman. A report in The Ringing World gives his regiment at the time of his death as the Essex Regiment, but this seems to be an error].
- A L Gibbins — Royal Fusiliers.
- Arthur Hibbert — Queen’s (Royal West Surrey Regiment).
- Frederick T Martin — Armourer’s Section, HMS Pembroke, Royal Navy.
- Private R H Runham — Coldstream Guards.
Some reports also list Frederick James Hardy and Christopher Henry Hughes as ringers at St George the Martyr, but they are listed on the Central Council roll as ringers at Southwark Cathedral.
For information on the bells today, see the Surrey Association website.