These towers, now in union with the Surrey Association (or in the area of the Surrey Association), also sent ringers to serve in the war (though the ringers themselves were apparently not members of the Surrey Association at the time). The names are drawn from the Central Council roll of honour and contemporary reports in The Ringing World. On the tower pages, each man’s society affiliation will also be shown (where known).
- Clapham Common, St Mary (RC)
- Kennington, St John the Divine [no longer has bells]
- Newdigate, St Peter
- Putney, St Mary
- Ranmore, St Barnabas
- Southwark, Cathedral Church of St Saviour & St Mary Overie
- Southwark, St George the Martyr
- Walton-on-Thames, St Mary
Also resident in Surrey but with no tower given was John Howard Richard Freeborn who lived in Sutton.